|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||July 9, 2018|
|Last Updated||August 14, 2018|
If you are looking to download DirectX 9, for better displaying multimedia and 3G imagery in your Windows PC, you are in the right place.
Introduction to DirectX 9
DirectX 9 is a bundle of addons that make it possible for Windows computers to show modern-age graphics. It enables the Windows-based devices to run and display applications rich in multimedia components such as 3D graphics, video, animation and high quality audio. In this age, a computer can do pretty much all things; it can play videos, audios, record videos (using CAM) & screencasts, play high-quality 3D games and what not. It would have been an impossible task for old-age operating systems.
It was an impossible task for Windows operating systems just as well, but with the development of DirectX 9, it is now a thing of certainty. All Windows versions from Windows 98, ME, XP to Windows 7, 8 and 10 are able to display rich multimedia components with the help of DirectX 9.
Video games are especially required to depict real-life scenarios and display imagery, for that reason, they cannot by themselves work properly. They need major help of softwares such as DirectX 9. DirectX 9 is a software that is developed by the same company that gave birth to Windows operating systems themselves. So it is pretty well integrated with Windows core files.
As video games evolve to become more sophisticated and advanced, they require introduction of new age APIs. DirectX has been introducing substantial improvements to its software. Its DirectSound offers new audio possibilities and DirectShow accelerates beautiful video rendering hardware.
Features of DirectX 9
Features of DirectX are listed below:
- Fast and easy to integrate
- Supports 3D animations
- Allows high-level video games rendering
- Allows smooth audio listening capabilities
- Enhances audio quality as game are run & played
- Improves video rendering quality
- Can't uninstall it without reinstalling Windows operating system itself
- Improves the functionality of high-level software applications
DirectX 9 System Requirements:
If you are concerned about the system requirements of DirectX 9, read the following requirements. Basically you can download and install DirectX 9, on pretty much all the versions of Windows operating system.
- Operating System: Windows (All Versions)
- Processor: Pentium 233 MHz
- RAM: 64MB or more
- Minimum Storage Space: 1.5GB or more
Technical Setup Details For DirectX 9:
- File Name: errorgeek_directx9_june2010
- Last Update Date: June 8, 2010
- Category of Software: Graphic Drivers
- File Size: 95.6 MB
- Developed By: Microsoft DirectX
- License: Freeware